HOME HEALTH CARE
Helping Patients reach their full Potential
Imagine medical professionals like Doctors, Nurses or Physiotherapists coming to you or your loved one to provide healthcare services in your own home – that is Home Health Care. It is exactly what it sounds like – health care provided in a patient’s home.
Home Health Care services are provided by agencies that are primarily engaged in providing skilled nursing or medical care in the home, under the supervision of a physician. Often times, the patient is referred to the Home Health Agency upon discharge from the hospital for follow-up care or monitoring of chronic disease and therapy.
These services provided can range from assisting with basic activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, getting out of bed and feeding) to providing skilled care (audiology and speech pathology, dietary and nutritional services, drug services, home health aide, laboratory, medical social services, nursing, occupational therapy, and physical therapy, etc.).
Home Health Care helps people live their lives to its fullest at home during recovery from a surgery, injury or illness, managing a serious disability or chronic disease. It is unique as a care setting not only because the care is provided in the home, but the care itself is “usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective” as care given in a hospital or other medical facility.
Who needs Home Health Care?
- Older people who have ongoing health problems, but who want to maintain their independence in their homes with support from professional nursing attendants
- Patients who return home after surgery, needing care, supervision and assistance
- Patients who are undergoing complicated treatment that requires the use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring
- Adult children who want their parents to have quality elder care at home
- People suffering chronic diseases and disabilities, such as dementia, heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes, who need careful monitoring and supervision.
Benefits of Home Health Care
• Cost-effective with excellent clinical outcomes.
• Reduced scope of Hospital acquired infection.
• Personalised care plan approved by the doctor.
• One-on-one quality time with professional, reliable and experienced caregivers.
• Peace of mind for busy family members who do not have the time nor the skills to care for their loved ones.
• Consistent High Patient Satisfaction
• Accurate monitoring of patient at home
We look forward to working with you and your family.
These include seniors who are:
- Coping with a chronic disease
- Recovering from an illness
- Dealing with the challenges of aging
- Need Alzheimer’s or Dementia care
Do you need a Professional Home
At Prompt Home Health, we believe every client deserves quality home health care guided by the fundamental principles of compassion, excellence and integrity.