THE AUGUST EDITION OF OUR ESSENTIALS OF CAREGIVING TRAINING IS HERE
Prompt Home Health in collaboration with The Home Health Foundation presents a 5 day training course on the Essentials of Caregiving.
The training is designed for those who want to learn the basics of Caregiving in order to start a career in caregiving, or to further their career in caregiving.
Those who should attend:
3. Nurse Assistants,
Minimum Qualification required: WAEC
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
At the end of this training, you should be able to do the following:
1. Receive a Certificate of Training from a licensed Home Health Care Foundation/Registered Home Health company.
2. Have an in-depth understanding of home healthcare, including the types, benefits, process and structure.
3. Define the various categories of caregivers and their responsibilities.
4. Identify and describe the physical, psychological and social needs of patients.
5. Have an in-depth description of Alzheimer’s disease/Dementia and explain strategies and interventions for dealing with challenges associated with Alzheimer’s disease/Dementia.
6. Identify and describe proper communication skills with patients, families, the organization, etc.
7. Identify risks to caregiver safety and means of preventing them.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
1. Cost of Training: N 30,000:00
2. Pay the training fee Account Name: Prompt Home Health Enugu. Zenith Bank. Acct. No.: 1210213479
3. Forward a copy of your receipt to 08147772088 or 07040009011 on WhatsApp for confirmation.